UPS-Cuenca Undergraduate Programs
Resolución aprobación del Consejo de Educación Superior (CES):
Degree: Bachelor's degree in business administration
Study mode: On campus
Branch campuses: Cuenca, Quito and Guayaquil
Duration: 9 semesters
We educate business administration professionals with academic and research excellence as well as high human qualities who are capable of efficiently creating and managing organizations with the use of information technologies, being ethical and socially responsible in order to contribute to local and national development.
A professional with a bachelor's degree in business administration may have several roles according to the conditions of every sector and its development perspectives. They will mainly work in trade companies, manufacturing industry, finance and banking, and other services.
- A business administrator acquires the skills needed to work as a formal figure that represents the organization's internal and external public. The administrator disseminates official information regarding the company and therefore has commuications and leadership skills.
- He / She leads work groups in formal and informal settings and works so that the objectives are fulfilled.
- He / She promotes external involvement which help widen the company's scope and opportunities.
- He / She manages appropriate data collection which helps control the organization's performance and activities and suggest permanent improvements
- He / She disseminates information to everyone in the organization and to third parties, if necessary, in a timely manner
c. Leadership, strategy management and strategic decision making
- He / She is a mediator that solves the organization's internal and external conflicts
- He / she assigns the resources needed for the organization's normal performance
- He/ She responsible negotiates agreements and transactions
- He / she leads the way in processes of change, innovation and new projects
- He / she guides the organization according to the established strategic plan
- He / she analyzes economic, political, cultural, technological, legal and social environments needed to interpret reality and tendencies that help identify opportunities and threats
- He / she creates and implements strategies that guarantee the organization's competitiveness.
- He /she guarantees that the staff will respond well to the organization's requirements
- He / she manages the equitable and ethical distribution of gains.
Business Administration Director
María Fernanda Guevara Segarra
- Masters Degree in Business Management
|GUEVARA SEGARRA MARIA FERNANDAemail@example.com|
|ARAUJO OCHOA GABRIELA ISABELfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|CALLE RAMIREZ DIANA CRISTINAemail@example.com|
|CAMPOVERDE MORA JUAN EUGENIOfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|CASTILLO SERRANO JUAN FERNANDOemail@example.com|
|CUESTA ASTUDILLO FABIAN LEONARDOfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|FERNANDEZ SALVADOR DOMINGUEZ JORGE LEONCIOemail@example.com|
|GOMEZ CEBALLOS GLICERIA PETRONAfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|GONZALEZ ARGUDO JOHN EULOGIOemail@example.com|
|HERRERA TORRES DORA PRISCILLAfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|LEGUIZAMO BOHORQUEZ MARIA ANAISemail@example.com|
|LEON MARTINEZ FREDY EDUARDOfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|MEJIA MEJIA VICENTE LEONCIOemail@example.com|
|ORDOÑEZ IDROVO CARLOS ARNULFOfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|ORTIZ SANTACRUZ SAUL ORLANDOemail@example.com|
|PEREZ TORRES JORGE ANTONIOfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|PESANTEZ CHICA ROSALBA ELIXZANDRAemail@example.com|
|PULLA TORRES FABIOLA DEL CARMENfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|ROJAS NARVAEZ JORGE BOLIVARemail@example.com|
|SERRANO VICUÑA SANTIAGO PATRICIOfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|TRUJILLO ESPINOZA JUAN PABLOemail@example.com|
|VASQUEZ VASQUEZ CESAR ENRIQUEfirstname.lastname@example.org|