UPS-Cuenca Undergraduate Programs
Degree: Bachelor's Degree in Education Sciences
Study Mode: Distance
Class Availability: Distance mode
Campus: Cuenca and Quito
Duration: 8 semesters
PEDAGOGY with a focus in Pedagogy:
The aim of this major is to educate efficient, critical, innovative and ethical professionals in pedagogy that will change current education in Ecuador from a liberal and salesian perspective.
PEDAGOGY with a focus in preschool education:
The aim of this major is to educate professionals of preschool education who will have solid scientific, pedagogical, and human elements capable of identifying reality and coming up with educational processes that will benefit society.
A Licentiate in education sciences with a focus on pedagogy can:
- Integrate theory and practice through a critical analysis of the national and international context.
- Guide those involved in education in order to achieve proposals by assuming pedagogical, philosophical and epistemological principles that underpin educational institutions.
- Be a creative, critical and proactive researcher.
- Suggest educational proposals based on principles of salesian education to strengthen the social identity of those involved in educational processes.
- Incorporate ICTs in education
- Adapt to new educational requirements
- Advise teachers on methodologies of school and high school education.
- Be open to new knowledge and educational challanges.
He / she can work as an advisor for education institutions; design, implement and evaluate educational projects and products; teach according to his / her field of study.
A Licentiate in education sciences with a focus on preschool education:
- Is accountable for his / her professional acts
- Is open to new knowledge and educational challange
- Is a professional with high self-esteem capable of transforming this professional field.
- Is able to properly handle educational methodologies.
- Is respectful with the children's creative processes.
- Possesses good teamwork skills
- Demonstrates a good management level of preschool education.
- Is a proactive professional
- Has the ability to identify reality, analyze it and present educational proposals.
- Promote and defend children's rights personally and professionally.
He / she can work as a preschool teacher with children from 0 to 7 years old; administer childcare centers, public and private education institutions. He / she can also elaborate and implement educational products and projects for preschool level
Raquel Victoria Jara Cobos
- Secondary Education Teacher
- Masters Degree in Educational Leadership and Management
|CARRILLO MOSQUERA MARIANA DE JESUSemail@example.com|
|GUERRERO MUÑOZ GERARDO DE JESUSfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|JARA COBOS RAQUEL VICTORIAemail@example.com|
|LIMA MACHUCA BRAULIO ELEODOROfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|MERCHAN ARIZAGA XAVIER MAURICIOemail@example.com|
|MORALES ASTUDILLO JANNETH ANATOLIAfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|MOSCOSO MERCHAN VICTOR FERNANDOemail@example.com|
|ORTEGA SANTACRUZ TANIA ELIZABETHfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|SOLORZANO MARTINEZ FERNANDO NAPOLEONemail@example.com|
|ZAMORA TORRES JOHANNA ELIZABETHfirstname.lastname@example.org|