UPS-Cuenca Undergraduate Programs
Resolución aprobación del Consejo de Educación Superior (CES):
Degree: Bachelor's degree in business administration
Study mode: On campus
Branch campuses: Cuenca, Quito and Guayaquil
Duration: 9 semesters
We educate business administration professionals with academic and research excellence as well as high human qualities who are capable of efficiently creating and managing organizations with the use of information technologies, being ethical and socially responsible in order to contribute to local and national development.
A professional with a bachelor's degree in business administration may have several roles according to the conditions of every sector and its development perspectives. They will mainly work in trade companies, manufacturing industry, finance and banking, and other services.
- A business administrator acquires the skills needed to work as a formal figure that represents the organization's internal and external public. The administrator disseminates official information regarding the company and therefore has commuications and leadership skills.
- He / She leads work groups in formal and informal settings and works so that the objectives are fulfilled.
- He / She promotes external involvement which help widen the company's scope and opportunities.
- He / She manages appropriate data collection which helps control the organization's performance and activities and suggest permanent improvements
- He / She disseminates information to everyone in the organization and to third parties, if necessary, in a timely manner
c. Leadership, strategy management and strategic decision making
- He / She is a mediator that solves the organization's internal and external conflicts
- He / she assigns the resources needed for the organization's normal performance
- He/ She responsible negotiates agreements and transactions
- He / she leads the way in processes of change, innovation and new projects
- He / she guides the organization according to the established strategic plan
- He / she analyzes economic, political, cultural, technological, legal and social environments needed to interpret reality and tendencies that help identify opportunities and threats
- He / she creates and implements strategies that guarantee the organization's competitiveness.
- He /she guarantees that the staff will respond well to the organization's requirements
- He / she manages the equitable and ethical distribution of gains.
Business Administration Director
María Fernanda Guevara Segarra
- Masters Degree in Business Management
|GUEVARA SEGARRA MARIA FERNANDAfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|ARAUJO OCHOA GABRIELA ISABELemail@example.com|
|CALLE RAMIREZ DIANA CRISTINAfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|CAMPOVERDE MORA JUAN EUGENIOemail@example.com|
|CASTILLO SERRANO JUAN FERNANDOfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|CUESTA ASTUDILLO FABIAN LEONARDOemail@example.com|
|FERNANDEZ SALVADOR DOMINGUEZ JORGE LEONCIOfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|GOMEZ CEBALLOS GLICERIA PETRONAemail@example.com|
|GONZALEZ ARGUDO JOHN EULOGIOfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|HERRERA TORRES DORA PRISCILLAemail@example.com|
|LEGUIZAMO BOHORQUEZ MARIA ANAISfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|LEON MARTINEZ FREDY EDUARDOemail@example.com|
|MEJIA MEJIA VICENTE LEONCIOfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|ORDOÑEZ IDROVO CARLOS ARNULFOemail@example.com|
|ORTIZ SANTACRUZ SAUL ORLANDOfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|PEREZ TORRES JORGE ANTONIOemail@example.com|
|PESANTEZ CHICA ROSALBA ELIXZANDRAfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|PULLA TORRES FABIOLA DEL CARMENemail@example.com|
|ROJAS NARVAEZ JORGE BOLIVARfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|SERRANO VICUÑA SANTIAGO PATRICIOemail@example.com|
|TRUJILLO ESPINOZA JUAN PABLOfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|VASQUEZ VASQUEZ CESAR ENRIQUEemail@example.com|