UPS-Quito Undergraduate Programs
Degree: Bachelor's Degree in Applied Anthropology
Class Availability: Distance Mode
Duration: 9 semesters
The aim of the Applied Anthropology major is to:
- Provide a solid theoretical and methodological education on cultural phenomena and processes.
- Understand reality in its multiethnic and pluricultural dimension by fostering an interdisciplinary approach.
- Contribute in local and national organization processes through integral research of culture and the role it plays in social and public life.
- Contribute in establishing private and public policies and action lines from the understanding of socio-cultural processes.
A Licentiate in Applied Anthropology is able to:
- Direct, manage and assess socio-cultural, development, Intercultural bilingual education and pastoral projects
- Develop and facilitate intercultural dialogues and conflict management.
- Recognize and respect the diversity and the difference of intercultural processes.
- Act as a specialist in development projects in the following fields: health, education, economy, etc. and as a mediator in case of intercultural conflicts
Applied Anthropology Director
José Enrique Juncosa Blasco
- Bachelor's degree in Applied Anthropology
- Diploma on Innovative Pedagogy
- Specialist in Intellectual Diagnosis
- Masters degree in Education and Intelligence Development
email@example.com / josejuncosa.info
|BOTTASSO BOETTI GIOVANNIfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|CAMPO ARAUZ ANA LORENAemail@example.com|
|CARBONELL YONFA ELOISA TERESITAfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|GUERRERO ARIAS EDGAR PATRICIOemail@example.com|
|HERMOSA MANTILLA OSWALDO HERNANfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|HERRERA MONTERO LUIS ALBERTOemail@example.com|
|ILLICACHI GUZÑAY JUANfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|JUNCOSA BLASCO JOSE ENRIQUEemail@example.com|
|OCHOA PILCO DANIELA SOLEDADfirstname.lastname@example.org|