UPS-Cuenca Undergraduate Programs
Higher education council resolution (CES):
Degree: Computer sciences engineer
Study mode: On campus
Branche campuses: Cuenca, Quito, Guayaquil
Duration: 10 semesters
The aim of the computing major is to educate computer engineers with solid foundation in technical and scientific knowledge as well as a humanistic, ethical and socially responsible approach who are capable of leading, innovating and developing technological answers, according to national and international standards, that help solve problems in society and help develop the country.
Professional in this field are able to:
- Administer IT infrastructure, lead and/or participate in developing information systems, manage implementation projects of new and innovative ICTs and contribute in integration and development processes from a perspective based on local needs and with a projection towards future sustainability.
- Cooperate with interdisciplinary teams at an operational, technical and strategic level along with professionals in mechanics, electronics, electricity, mechatronics, and others. They can lead projects and carry out processes that enable the creation of innovative solutions and / or improve existing ones in order to foster productivity, develop synergy that enable the incorporation of scientific and technological research in several fields, both in the public and private sector.
- Manage technological infrastructure, develop information systems, administer IT projects that guarantee the availability of information in an open manner to create a better relationship between the different sectors of society.
- Design, develop and implement solutions to use ICTs in different sectors of society in order to bridge the digital gap
- To exercise management and leadership functions with efficiency and effectiveness in the direction or management of ICTs in public or private institutions; In addition to creating their own companies capable of gaining professional prestige within the labor market, and in turn generate sources of work.
- Appropriately manage the main asset of companies: information, by incorporating processes based on quality standards and applying good practices for the development and management of information systems. It will also be able to use an approach that optimizes resources, establishing the basis for the execution of tasks from a perspective focused on efficiency and effectiveness
- Develop and implement information security management systems according to standards in order to protect information respecting the principles of confidentiality, integrity and availability, preserving the value that this information has for users; through consultancies and audits or under dependency relations in public and / or private companies.
Systems Engineering Director
Bertha Katerine Tacuri Capelo
- Systems Engineer
- Masters Degree in Computer Science
|ASTUDILLO LUCERO FRANCISCO RENEemail@example.com|
|CARRION RAMIREZ BYRON ALFONSOfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|FLORES VAZQUEZ MARCELO ESTEBANemail@example.com|
|GALLEGOS SEGOVIA PABLO LEONIDASfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|GARCIA VELEZ ROBERTO AGUSTINemail@example.com|
|HURTADO ORTIZ REMIGIO ISMAELfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|INGAVELEZ GUERRA PAOLA CRISTINAemail@example.com|
|LEON PAREDES GABRIEL ALEJANDROfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|LOAIZA MARTINEZ MARIA DE LOURDESemail@example.com|
|MEJIA PESANTEZ ALVARO JAVIERfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|MORQUECHO CALLE VIVIANA JACKELINEemail@example.com|
|QUINTUÑA PADILLA WILSON PATRICIOfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|ROBLES BYKBAEV VLADIMIR ESPARTACOemail@example.com|
|SACOTO CABRERA ERWIN JAIROfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|TACURI CAPELO BERTHA KATERINEemail@example.com|
|TIMBI SISALIMA CRISTIAN FERNANDOfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|VERDUGO ROMERO WALTER ENRIQUEemail@example.com|
|ZUNA SERRANO KLEBER AUGUSTOfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|ZUÑIGA PRIETO MIGUEL ANGELemail@example.com|