Undergraduate Programs in Cuenca
Accounting and Auditing
Degree: Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and Auditing
Study Mode: Full Time On Campus
Campus: Cuenca, Quito and Guayaquil
Duration: 9 semesters
We educate professionals with academic excellence in the fields of accounting, auditing, finance and taxation; we educate them to have an attitude of learn to learn and take action using information technologies that allow them to identify and solve problems in society, thus making them committed to the country's development. Our students act honestly and ethically and are coherent with Christian principles and the fundamental values promoted by the Salesian community.
A professional in this area can work as a / an:
- Accountant- Auditor that conducts research on technical and tax regulations
- Accountant – Auditor that debates and solves problems of professional peers
- Accountant – Auditor with the skills to solve problems in companies of strategic sectors related to the new production matrix.
- Accounting expert that guarantees the appropriateness of a company's financial and accounting operations
- Financial manager that monitors the applicability of accounting and financial processes of organizations from strategic sectors that are related to the new production matrix
- Environmental accountant with skills to develop a balance between resources and environmental obligations
- Financial environmental auditor that examines the environmental impact in financial terms in order to decrease risks
- Expert in the use of tax regulations and their financial impact by double taxation
- Auditor that examines the application of tax regulations as well as the contingencies that could be generated by activities in tax havens or less taxation
- Accountant with the ability to generate systematic financial information that enables the analysis and detection of treasury and financing problems in organizations
- Auditor with the ability to make exams of financial information control systems
- Financial manager with the competencies needed to analyze and propose solutions to the treasury and financing problems of organizations created by alternative economies.
- Costs accountant that processes information of productive cycles and generates information for making decisions
- Internal auditor that guarantees the reasonableness of productive cycle information and generates information for decision making.
- Accountant – auditor with social responsibility that prioritizes service and social responsibility on individual economic service
- Accountant prepared in the application of techniques and processes on internal control that assure the fulfillment of obligations and the mitigation of fraud.
- Auditor that analyzes and verifies the existence of techniques and procedures of internal control and its application in terms of efficiency and effectiveness.
Accounting and Auditing Director
Álvaro Santiago Solano Gallegos
- Bachelor's degree in Business
- Masters Degree in Accounting and Auditing
|SOLANO GALLEGOS ALVARO SANTIAGOfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|BARRERA SALGADO JORGE FERNANDOemail@example.com|
|BUELE NUGRA IRENE GISELfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|CORONEL RIVERA RENE PATRICIOemail@example.com|
|ERAZO GARZON JOSE FELIPEfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|ESPINOZA FARFAN VERONICA NATALIAemail@example.com|
|GARCIA BACUILIMA JORGE LUISfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|GONZALEZ VELEZ MONICA GABRIELAemail@example.com|
|MONTERO PIEDRA DIEGO HERNANfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|MOSCOSO CALLE NUBIA SILVANAemail@example.com|
|PAEZ CHALCO ITALO DAMIANfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|PIEDRA AGUILERA MARCO ANTONIOemail@example.com|
|PIEDRA MENDEZ ANDREA FABIOLAfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|PULLA PIEDRA MIGUEL ALEJANDROemail@example.com|
|SALINAS VASQUEZ JUANITA VIRGINIAfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|SEMPERTEGUI BARRERA EDGAR PATRICIOemail@example.com|
|TORAL SARMIENTO ADRIANA DE LA NUBEfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|VAZQUEZ LOAIZA JUAN PABLOemail@example.com|