UPS-Quito Undergraduate Programs
Philosophy and Pedagogy
Degree: Bachelor's Degree in Philosophy and Pedagogy
Study Mode: Full Time On Campus
Class Availability: Morning
Duration: 8 semesters
The philosophy and pedagogy major provides future professionals a scientific, pedagogical and philosophical education that prepares them intellectually and pragmatically.
A licentiate in philosophy and pedagogy is able to :
- Design research projects on educational philosophy.
- Control and apply the right methodologies and techniques according to the educational needs they encounter.
- Develop socio-educational and psycho-educational research processes to improve the conditions of his / her current workplace.
- Design, lead and manage education centers and processes.
- Design, organize and implement pedagogy improvement centers.
- Propose, design and structure alternatives for the institutions curriculum.
- Design, plan, apply and evaluate pedagogical and pastoral processes.
- Provide specialized advice to develop projects for the youth.
- Work in areas related to phiposophy and pedagogy
- Direct, and manage educational institutions
- Provide pedagogical and pastoral councelling for popular projects
- Design educational projects and products
- Work as a trainer in education processes.
Philosophy and Pedagogy Director
Rómulo Ignacio San Martín García
- Licenciate in Philosophy
|BOLAÑOS VIVAS ROBERT FERNANDOfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|FARFAN PACHECO MARCELO ALFONSOemail@example.com|
|GARCIA LABRADOR JULIANfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|GONZALES PUEBLA RAUL ERNESTOemail@example.com|
|HIGUERA AGUIRRE EDISON FRANCISCOfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|VILLAMAR MUÑOZ JESSICA LOURDESemail@example.com|