UPS-Cuenca Undergraduate Programs
Degree: Environmental Engineer
Study Mode: Full Time On Campus
Class Availability: Morning - Afternoon
Campus: Cuenca and Quito
Duration: 9 semesters
The aim of this major is to:
- Educate competitive professionals who are able to solve the country's environmental problems.
- Provide the market with professionals specialized in the prevention and control of environmental pollution.
- Boost technological development in this field according to our resources and needs.
- Prepare professionals to design, build and operate systems to prevent and / or reduce environmental pollution.
An Environmental Engineer is able to:
- Face and solve problems, manage projects, lead groups, if possible speak more than one language. He / she will have a critical, free, open, business, and ethical mind. He / she will be a negotiator, a mediator, a communicator, an entrepreneur, creative and a leader capable of making decisions.
- Work in private companies, consulting companies, public institutions in charge of the environment, and NGOs.
Environmental Engineering Director
José Ignacio Ulloa Cuzco
- Chemical Engineer
|AMAYA PINOS JORGE BRAULIOfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|ARIAS LUNA JUANITOemail@example.com|
|AVILES SACOTO ESTEFANIA CARIDADfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|CABRERA ORTIZ JORGE JACINTOemail@example.com|
|CARDENAS CALLE LUIS FERNANDOfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|CARPIO SACOTO JUAN EDUARDOemail@example.com|
|CHICAIZA RIVERA OMAR VICENTEfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|DELGADO FERNANDEZ MANUEL ERNESTOemail@example.com|
|DUQUE SARANGO PAOLA JACQUELINEfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|JERVES COBO RUBEN FERNANDOemail@example.com|
|LOAYZA VALDIVIESO MIRYAN ALICIAfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|LOYOLA ILLESCAS JUAN GERARDOemail@example.com|
|PARRA GONZALEZ DIEGO ALEJANDROfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|SILVA RUALES MEDARDO ANGELemail@example.com|
|ULLOA CUZCO JOSE IGNACIOfirstname.lastname@example.org|