UPS-Cuenca Undergraduate Programs
Degree: Environmental Engineer
Study Mode: Full Time On Campus
Class Availability: Morning - Afternoon
Campus: Cuenca and Quito
Duration: 9 semesters
The aim of this major is to:
- Educate competitive professionals who are able to solve the country's environmental problems.
- Provide the market with professionals specialized in the prevention and control of environmental pollution.
- Boost technological development in this field according to our resources and needs.
- Prepare professionals to design, build and operate systems to prevent and / or reduce environmental pollution.
An Environmental Engineer is able to:
- Face and solve problems, manage projects, lead groups, if possible speak more than one language. He / she will have a critical, free, open, business, and ethical mind. He / she will be a negotiator, a mediator, a communicator, an entrepreneur, creative and a leader capable of making decisions.
- Work in private companies, consulting companies, public institutions in charge of the environment, and NGOs.
Environmental Engineering Director
José Ignacio Ulloa Cuzco
- Chemical Engineer
|AMAYA PINOS JORGE BRAULIOemail@example.com|
|ARIAS LUNA JUANITOfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|AVILES SACOTO ESTEFANIA CARIDADemail@example.com|
|CABRERA ORTIZ JORGE JACINTOfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|CARDENAS CALLE LUIS FERNANDOemail@example.com|
|CARPIO SACOTO JUAN EDUARDOfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|CHICAIZA RIVERA OMAR VICENTEemail@example.com|
|DELGADO FERNANDEZ MANUEL ERNESTOfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|DUQUE SARANGO PAOLA JACQUELINEemail@example.com|
|JERVES COBO RUBEN FERNANDOfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|LOAYZA VALDIVIESO MIRYAN ALICIAemail@example.com|
|LOYOLA ILLESCAS JUAN GERARDOfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|PARRA GONZALEZ DIEGO ALEJANDROemail@example.com|
|SILVA RUALES MEDARDO ANGELfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|ULLOA CUZCO JOSE IGNACIOemail@example.com|