Undergraduate Programs in Quito
Resolution of the higher education council (CES): RPC-SO-41-No.855-2016
Degree: Bachelor's Degree in Psychology
Study Mode: Full Time On Campus
University branches: Cuenca and Quito
Duration: 9 semesters
We educate professionals in psychology who have broad knowledge of people's bio-psycho-social dimensions and can theoretically, socially, ethically and politically get involved in the development of the country and contribute to building a Latin American psychology that is aware of the problems in our region and the world.
- Mental Health
- Diagnostic evaluation.
- Design of treatment plans.
- Implementation of treatments.
- Evaluation of treatments.
- Referral of cases.
- Promotion and prevention of mental health disorders.
- Social inclusion and cohesion
- Psychosocial evaluation
- Design of psychosocial and community intervention plans.
- Implementation of psychosocial and community interventions.
- Evaluation of psychosocial and community interventions.
- Promotion of social inclusion.
- Prevention of social exclusion.
- Design, monitoring and evaluation of social policies.
- Inclusive education
- Psychosocial pedagogical evaluation
- Design of treatment plans
- Implementation of treatments
- Evaluation of treatments
- Referral of cases
- Promotion of inclusive education and school coexistence
- Management and training of human resources
- Situational diagnosis.
- Design of organizational intervention plans.
- Implementation of organizational intervention plans.
- Evaluation of organizational intervention plans
- Selection and training of human resources
Maria de la Paz Guarderas