Comparison of SEO positioning under simulation test
Leopoldo Capriles-Ergüe
Universidad de la Vida

Travel agencies were rated negatively in this study by 80.15% of the respondents, who claimed that it is a service that is difficult to access and more expensive than other means of sale, while the remaining 19.84% Favor because they present more personalized and professional services (Romero-Rodríguez, 2012; Romero-Rodríguez, Aguaded & Gadea, 2015; Romero, 2013). In this respect, the report "First Strategic Study of Spanish Travel Agencies", carried out by the Catalan Association of Travel Agencies (ACAV) and Amadeus España already stated that the customer profile of operators and Online agencies make their purchase decision for the price factor (Romero-Rodríguez, Gadea & Hernández-Díaz, 2015; Romero-Rodríguez, 2011), while those who go to the physical agencies do for the added values of service, advice and personalized attention.


Based on the above, mobile applications were positively valued for 90.90% of the sample, as they were more economical means, which in turn allowed for self-price comparison and cost-quality, while 9.09% said they did not use them because they are risky to carry out financial or banking operations through the Internet, which is also in agreement with the report fully identified ut supra, which affirmed as one of the main limitations in the purchase process through Applications and specialized portals the security of electronic operations (Romero-Rodríguez, Torres-Toukoumidis & Aguaded, 2017; Torres-Toukoumidis, Romero-Rodríguez, De-Casas-Moreno & Aguauded, 2017; Romero-Rodríguez, De-Casas-Moreno, Torres-Toukoumidis, 2016).

 


References


Romero-Rodríguez, L. (2012). La desinformación en la nueva aldea global. Comunicación, 159-160.


Romero-Rodríguez, L.M., Aguaded, I. Gadea, W. (2015). De la demonización a la polarización: un análisis desde el discurso digital del gobierno y la oposición venezolana. Argos, 32(62), 97-117. 

Romero, L. (2013). Hacia un estado de la cuestión de las investigaciones sobre desinformación / misinformación. Correspondencia & Análisis, 3(3), 319-342.

Romero-Rodríguez, L., Gadea, W., Hernández Díaz, G. (2015). Incidencia de la diversificación del ecosistema comunicativo en la sobresaturación informativa. Comunicación. Estudios Venezolanos de la Comunicación, 171-172, 24-33.


Romero Rodríguez, L.M. (2011). La manipulación informativa y la desinformación: la anomia de los receptores y el fomento de las víctimas propiciatórias. Universidad de Almería–Facultad de Humanidades, Máster en Comunicación Social


Romero-Rodríguez, L.M., Torres-Toukoumidis, Á., Aguaded, I. (2017). Ludificación y educación para la ciudadanía. Revisión de las experiencias significativas. Educar, 53(1), 109-128.


Romero-Rodríguez, L.M., Torres-Toukoumidis, Á., Aguaded, I. (2017). Métodos de censura en regímenes autocráticos intermedios: estudio de caso de países iberoamericanos 2000-2016. Revista ESPACIOS, 38(28).


Torres-Toukoumidis, A., Romero-Rodríguez, L.M., De-Casas-Moreno, P., Aguaded, I. (2017). Construcción del discurso bélico desde las agencias internacionales de noticias: Estudio de Caso Atentados del 13 de noviembre de 2015. Revista Mediterránea de Comunicación/Mediterranean Journal of Communication, 8(1), 121-135.


Romero-Rodríguez, L.M., De-Casas-Moreno, P., Torres-Toukoumidis, A. (2016). Dimensions and Indicators of the Information Quality in Digital Media. Comunicar, 24(49), 91-100.

 

 

Descargar