MAY - SEPTEMBER 2015 ENROLLMENT PROCESS
Regular enrollment for new students: May 5 - 8, 2015
Regular enrollment for other students: April 20 - 29, 2015
Late enrollment: May 11 - 25, 2015
Special enrollment: May 26 - June 9, 2015
Contact people in charge of enrollment per major:
1. ONLINE ENROLLMENT
We recommend using Firefox (Download Firefox) to enroll:.
Learn how to enroll online step by step:
- Check schedules at www.ups.edu.ec/matriculasonline
- Check the enrollment fees and if you have access to deferred payments and student loans at www.ups.edu.ec
- If you are a new student remember to present your socioeconomic form at the student services department.
- Students who have passed the leveling course must go to the secretary's office according to the enrollment dates
Students must enroll in previous subjects they have not yet taken or passed. In case space in that class is not available you must go to the secretary's office to enroll.
Process to change groups on-line:
Students who wish to change the group they have been assigned to for one of their classes, can change it online, after they have paid their corresponding fees, during the first week of class.
In case students are not able to change their group online, they must present a request form to the faculty director and attach any certificate that validates the change.
2. ON SITE ENROLLMENT
- Fill in the socioeconomic form and take it to the Student Services department.
- According to the enrollment dates, take all the required documents to the faculty secretary.
- If documents are complete, the online enrollment will be activated. You may enroll in laboratories 3, 4, 5, 6.
Students who are taking a class for the third time, homologation, or changed their major:
- Fill in the form used to register credits.
- Have an authorization from the faculty director to enroll in the subject.
- Once the form has been approved and if the student has no debts with the university, the faculty secretary will start the enrollment process .
- Check all the information, in case there is a mistake notify the secretary.
a) Cash: Banco del Pichincha, one day after you have pre registered. You do not need a deposit slip, take only your ID.
b) Certified check made to Universidad Politécnica Salesiana: at the university's treasury department
c) Credit cards: at the university's treasury department
1. Students who are not in their freshman year can pay the enrollment fee up to April 30th, if not their pre registration will automatically be canceled on May, 4th at 8am and they will have to pre register again on the internet during the late enrollment period (with extra charges)
2. New students can pay up to May 11th, if not if not their pre registration will automatically be canceled on May, 12th at 8am and they will have to pre register again on the internet during the late enrollment period (with extra charges)
3. Students who enroll during the late enrollment period must pay until May 26th or their pre registration will be cancelled automatically on May 27th at 8am.