Educational innovation group
The IAR.C educational innovation group is a multidisciplinary team of professors, administrative staff, students and people outside of the university who seek to implement the RAI principles in the university's academic spaces to facilitate the promotion and exchange of knowledge and skills, as well as encourage innovation to improve life and avoid risks in food security, nutrition and sustainability..
Be a national benchmark in the implementation of RAI principles within the university and towards society
LINES OF EDUCATIONAL INNOVATION
- Didactics and alternative learning methodologies
- Materials and information and communication technologies
- Curricular design and development
- Educational actions and / or community engagement activities for the attention of priority groups.
- Development of the teaching dimension from R + D + i projects.
- Teacher training
• Charles Cachipuendo
• Rocío Contero
• Nancy Bonifaz
• Narcisa Riquelme
• Edwin Arias
• Janss Beltrán
• Freddy Cuarán
• Diana Calero
• Karina Pazmiño
• Carlos Ulloa
• Pablo Ortiz
Charles Cachipuendo: firstname.lastname@example.org