Mamuts UPS Rugby Club (MURC)
Rugby is a formative sport, it is a physical contact sport with game rules that promote safety and confidence.
Rugby is a sport that can change and improve the lives of many people, especially those who find it difficult to fit in with society since it demands a lot. It should be promoted everywhere, for boys, adults with different body types.
The Salesian university community in general will consider RUGBY as the way to a quality of life. Support young talents to represent the club in local and national competitions.
• Team play: Rugby is a game in which the objective is to move the ball beyond the opponents' goal line and onto the ground to score points.
• Skills development: It generates numerous combinations of fundamental skills, according to the spatio-temporal demands, manipulation of objects and socio-motor relationships.
• Values: Rugby rescues the natural human values of the athlete, in times when children grow up in front of a television or a computer, they need to obtain a physical and mental balance. It is a sport that educates and trains, that cultivates respect for others, respect for one's partner and respect for authority, as well as loyalty and solidarity.
• Training: It seeks to train new coaches for different areas, modalities and categories.
- Name: Víctor Emilio Estrada Hurtado
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cell phone: 0993168200
- Tel.: 042590630 ext. 4446
- Name: Leonardo Esneider Iparreño Santamaria
- Email: email@example.com
- Cell phone: 0960845790
- Tel: 042013712