QUITO: Se realizó VIII Encuentro de la red de carreras Ingeniería Mecánica de Ecuador

quito, 18 June 2014 PDF

QUITO: Se realizó VIII Encuentro de la red de carreras Ingeniería Mecánica de Ecuador

The VIII meeting for the network of Ecuadorian Mechanical Engineering majors
 
The VIII meeting for the network of Mechanical Engineering majors was held last Thursday, June 12th in UPS-Quito’s Giron campus to analyze the unified curriculum that will be used by all mechanical engineering majors nationwide.
 
Representatives from: Escuela Politécnica del Litoral (ESPOL), Escuela Politécnica de Chimborazo (ESPOCH), Universidad de las Fuerzas Armadas (ESPE), Universidad Politécnica Salesiana (UPS), Universidad Internacional SEK, Escuela Politécnica Nacional (EPN) and Universidad Técnica de Ambato (UTA) attended the meeting.
 
The meeting went on from 9am to 6pm and they were able to establish 70% of the curriculum which represents the basic subjects, while the remaining 30% will be done by every institution according to their needs.
 
The representatives of the Mechanical Engineering major in Quito who attended were William Diaz, Director of the Mechanical Engineering major; Homero Yanchapaxi, facilitator; and Luis Andrango, speaker. The delegates presented the academic contents and bibliography. The next meeting will be held in August in Universidad de las Fuerzas Armadas (ESPE).
Major:



Go to UPS News