Registration for the March 2020 - August 2020 period
1. Undergraduate programs:
2. Requirements to register
- Legible Color copy of ID, identification card or passport for foreigners
- Notarized copy of high school diploma or a certificate stating the student is in his/her senior year
- Foreign students: notarized copy of a certificate from the Ministry of Education validating the high school diploma along with a copy of the high school diploma
- Color copy of voting certificate "certificado de votación"
- Passport size photo
- Registration can be done online or on campus at the secretary's office
3. Registration Cost
- Payable in Banco del Pacifico, Banco del Austro, Banco Pichincha and Cooperativa JEP
4. Registration Dates
- Registration : November 27, 2019 to March 4 , 2020
- Socioeconomic form: December 3, 2019 to February 28, 2020
- Confirmation of your admission: December 6, 2019 to March 6, 2020
- Presentation of documents: November 27, 2019 to March 4, 2020 in the campus secretary's office
5. Socioeconomic Form
The socioeconomic form is a compulsory requirement to continue the admissions process.
For more information go to Student Services.
6. For more information contact:
Phone: 074135250 Ext: 1260
From Monday to Friday from 8am to 12pm and 2pm to 6pm
Phone: (07) 4135250 ext 1159
From Monday to Friday from 8am to 13pm and 3pm to 7pm / Saturdays from 9am to 11:30am